Wow. I am super honored to be given this Versatile Blogger Award by My Daily Creativity. It is my first blogger award so it is even more exciting for me than it might be for some of the others given the award. Thanks so much Angela! And thanks to The Versatile Blogger! Of course, I feel a bit guilty as I haven’t been posting as much as I used to do, so perhaps this will motivate me to do more posts. 🙂
Here are the rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, list 7 things about yourself.
Here are my nominations (and I hope you go visit and see if you like them too).
1. An Artist’s Journal – Martha always has stunning work and is willing to share her works in process.
2. The Better Man Project – Evan is a wonderful writer and so insightful and willing to share his journey.
3. Quinn Creative – Quinn McDonald always has some bits of wisdom and ideas about creativity that I love.
4. Textile Evolution – Liz Kettle is a fabulous fiber artist and has great tutorials to share and she has been super encouraging to me in my work.
5. Kalona Creativity – Lots of fun mixed media goodies here.
6. Art and Sole – Of course you have to love a blog about creativity AND shoes too.
7. Sadie Olive – I love her beautiful photos and her sense of style.
8. Art From My Soul – Sonja is so creative and so generous.
9. Pippa Passes By – Pippa posts about all the work she is doing and is very creative.
10. April Cole’s Studio – April has lots of fun creative ideas and projects.
11. My Rainbow Elephant – The name alone is fun!
12. Daisy Yellow – Lots of art goodness here.
13. Balzer Designs – Julie has so much energy and creativity to share.
14. Emma Tree – I love her combination of art and poetry.
15. Creative Every Day – Leah has beautiful artwork and fun challenges.
Now here are 7 things about me that you might not know.
1. I retired from being a Real Estate Appraiser and started my own creative e-commerce site called Blue Twig Studio (and I love it).
2. I have a Golden Retriever named Hunter and a Miniature Chihuahua named Mattie. They make a cute pair.
3. I love ice cream and eat way too much to be good for me.
4. My lucky number is 13.
5. I’ve been married twice – I guess the first time was practice – this time I’ve been married for 24 years to my wonderful hubby Jerry, and have 2 great kids, Robyn & Eric.
6. I love reading and can never find enough time to read as much as I would like.
7. My favorite place to be is on a beach watching the waves crash against the shore.
And there you have it. I hope you look at the other blogs and give them some love. And I will work on posting more often. Thanks again to Angela for nominating me.